For a full disclosure of our warranty terms & conditions please download our Warranty Information PDF
The warranty period is (1) Year from the original date of purchase. During this warranty period, under normal use, EVO Gimbals will at its option, repair and/or replace parts determined to be defective.
1. Any unauthorized maintenance, misuse, collision, liquid infiltration (water damage), or modifications.
2. Incorrect Use of Product: altering software, removing serial numbers/logos, using cameras and/or using batteries not approved by EVO Gimbals.
3. Damage due to fire, flood, acts of God, misuse and related damage.
4. Any prepaid freight for warranty service.
5. Products sold AS IS or consumables (such as fuses or batteries).
If any product issues arise please visit our Help Center or contact your dealer first. Many gimbal performance problems can be solved with simple troubleshooting.
If it is found that service on your gimbal is needed please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to start a warranty claim.
Please register your warranty so we can provide you with the latest firmware updates, user manuals and tutorial videos.Register Warranty