The Insta360 Pro II VR Camera with FarSight bundle from Insta360 captures 360 spherical VR videos and stills in configurations up to 8K 3D. This successor to the Insta360 Pro can record immersive 8K video while streaming in 4K and includes the FarSight remote monitoring system. Insta360 Pro II features include precise 9-axis FlowState stabilization, CrystalView monitoring on standard devices, automatic proxy file creation, and stitch-free editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
The FarSight 360° long-range monitoring system includes a transmitter and receiver for live monitoring your capture from up to one mile away ground-to-ground, or two miles ground-to-air. Wi-Fi preview is available at 30 fps up to 15' without using FarSight. The CrystalView function converts 8K VR footage for viewing on popular 4K VR headsets and standard smartphones or monitors, expanding your potential audience.
Save time and processing with the Insta360 Pro II's ability to create proxy files for instant stitching and real-time editing in Adobe Premiere Pro. When you have your final cut, the Insta360 algorithm stitches together a full-resolution version. Each camera records to a microSD card while proxy files and stabilization data are captured to a full SD card. The camera features bit rates up to 120 Mb/s, and records audio via four built-in mics and a 3.5mm mic input.
The Insta360 Pro II's optical features include six selectable 200° fisheye lenses, adjustable shutter speed, and an ISO range of 100-6400. An HDR (high dynamic range) function provides natural-looking lighting even in unevenly lit settings. High-speed frame rates are available up to 120 fps and the still mode includes raw, JPEG, burst, and time-lapse options.
Image stabilization is a vital VR component and the Insta360 Pro II combines a 9-axis gyro with the downloadable Insta360 software for precise, customizable stabilization. A built-in GPS module provides data for Google Maps Street View, and other precision-mapping applications. The Insta360 Pro II features a compact aluminum frame, two USB ports, and a hot swap battery dock.
- Captures 8K 360 videos and stills in 3D up to 30 fps and 2D up to 60 fps.
- CrystalView for viewing 8K footage on standard VR headsets or smartphones
- FarSight 360° long-range monitoring system
- View 30 fps live preview up to 15' via Wi-Fi
- Live stream 4K video while recording 8K
- Pro-quality, nine-axis FlowState image stabilization
- Automatic proxy file creation for a quick editing flow
- Captures to six microSD and one SD card for flexible post options
- Integrated GPS module is Google Maps compatible
- Six 200° fisheye lenses (selectable—use all six or less)
- Adjustable shutter speed
- High-resolution 120 fps slow motion
- Four built-in mics, one 3.5mm external mic input, two USB ports
- Optical-flow stitching
- Hot-swappable 5000mAh rechargeable battery