While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
- Read speeds up to 160 MB/s, write speeds up to 60 MB/s, and minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s
- Class 10, App Performance Class 2 (A2), Video Speed Class 30 (V30), and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- Water / temperature / shock / x-ray proof
- SanDisk Memory Zone included
- RescuePRO Deluxe one-year file recovery software (download offer)
- SD adapter included
In the Box
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
- microSD to SD Adapter
- Limited Lifetime Warranty