The Insta360 Lens Guards for the ONE X2 camera add extra protection from scratches and dirt to the front and rear lenses of the camera. They attach with supplied adhesives and can be removed with the included prying tool and attached again. An adhesive comes attached to each lens guard, and six additional ones are included.
Please Note: The lens guards are splash-proof but not designed for underwater use. If you use the optional ONE X2 dive case for the camera, the lens guards can be left attached while underwater.
In the Box
- Insta360 Lens Guards for ONE X2 (Pair)
- 6 x Double-Sided Adhesive
- Prying Tool
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
1) Before first use, make sure lenses are clean and dry.
2) Upon removing the Lens Guards, apply new adhesives before placing back on your ONE X2.
3) The Lens Guards are splash-proof, but are not designed for underwater use. Use the Dive Case for underwater shooting instead.
4) To remove the Lens Guards use the provided Prying Tool. Take care not to scratch the lenses as you remove the Lens Guards.
5) Non-returnable. Since used Sticky Lens Guards cannot be resold, this product is not covered under the return policy if opened.
Based on 1 review
Insta360 ONE X2 Sticky Lens Guards
You may also like