Shoot pro-quality, cinematic like footage with your GoPro Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4 or Hero5 Camera
The EVO GP-PRO 3 axis handheld gimbal allows you to effortlessly shoot silky smooth video with your GoPro. The EVO GP-PRO works with all Hero 3, Hero 3+ and Hero 4 model cameras and supports most GoPro camera accessories such as the LCD BacPac as well as the battery BacPac.
The GP-PRO features an upgraded 4-way thumb stick to allow for more refined feathering control of the gimbal's pan, tilt and roll axes. This feature alone allows you to have expanded flexibility and control for compact shooting scenarios or for getting unique angles on your subject.
The EVO GP-PRO gives you even more versatility with the addition of a 3.5mm AV audio/video output port for an external monitor as well as a standard 1/4-20" female thread on the bottom of the handle for the addition of our carbon fiber extension pole set or your typical monopod or tripod.
- 3-Axis Precision: Eliminates shakey video and allows you to easily shoot pro-quality, cinematic like footage with your Hero3, Hero3+ or Hero4 Cameras.
- Easy Setup: The EVO GP-PRO features high power, high torque motors delivering an unparalleled level of stabilization performance and camera feathering resulting in smooth shots every-time.
- Versatility: The EVO GP-PRO features a built in charging cable to extend your GoPro's battery life. The mounting tray supports the addition of the GoPro LCD bacpac and battery bacpac if desired.
- Multiple Shooting Modes: Heading Follow Mode, Heading Lock Mode, Heading/Pitch Follow Mode, and Inverted Mode
- Unprecedented Warranty: Backed by a 1 Year USA Parts and Labor Warranty the EVO GP-PRO comes complete with a charger, USB charging cable for Hero3/4, and (2) 18650 Li-Ion Batteries good for 4-5 hours of extended battery life.
1 Year USA Parts & Labor Warranty
We back our products with 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty serviced here in Bend, Oregon USA.
- GoPro Hero3, GoPro Hero3+
- GoPro Hero4 Silver, GoPro Hero4 Black
- Yi Action Cam, Yi 4K Action Cam, SJ4000-SJ6000*
- GoPro Hero Session, GoPro Hero5 Session*
- GoPro Hero5 Black*
- Garmin Virb Ultra 30
- Nikon KeyMission 170**
*Charging cables in development
**Contact us for details
In the box:
- 1 - EVO GP-PRO 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal (Includes Standard Hero3/4 Mount)
- 2 - IMR 18650 Rechargeable 3.7v batteries (2000mAh each cell)
- 1 - Li-Ion Charger
- 1 - Micro USB Cable (for Charger & Software Update)
- 2 - GoPro Charging Cables (3 Wire for Power, 4 Wire for Video-out/Power - For Hero3/Hero4 Cameras Only)
- 1 - Battery extension tube
- 1 - Warranty Card ( 1 Year USA Parts & Labor Warranty)
- 1 - User Manual
- Download Quick Start Guide Here (pdf)
- Stabilization Accuracy: ±0.01°
- Follow Accuracy: ±0.2°
- Pan Axis Range: -160° to +160°
- Tilt Axis Range: -90° to +180° (Inverted)
- Roll Axis Range: -45° to +45°
- Tilt Axis Control Speed: Min 1°/s Max 50°/s
- Pan Axis Control Speed: Min 1°/s Max 80°/s
- Motor Type: 3x Triple Wound High Torque Brushless
- Working Current Static Current: 6.8 mA (at 6.8 VDC)
- Dynamic Current: 120mA (at 8.4 VDC)
- Max Motor Current: 2 A maximum (at 12.6 VDC)
- Sensors: Independent IMU module, High Definition Position Encoders
- Batteries: IMR 18650, 2000mAh x2 (included)
- Control Modes: Heading Follow Mode/Heading & Pitch Follow Mode/Inverted Mode/Locked Mode
- Supported Cameras: GoPro Hero 3, GoPro Hero 3+, GoPro Hero 4 (can be used with Garmin Virb XE with counter weight)
- Height: 11.6" / 295mm
- Width: 3.7" / 96mm
- Depth: 3.5" / 88mm
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 122°F / -15 to 50°C
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 3.7 x 3.5 x 11.6" / 96 x 88 x 295 mm
- Weight: 0.75 lbs / 335g (unloaded no batteries)