Achieve smooth, sweeping motion shots without a dolly or track with the WIRAL Lite Cable Camera Motion System. The transport system consists of a camera transport unit, a Quickreel rope system, a remote control, a removable battery with charger, two end-stop clips, and a ball mount with a 1/4"-20 mounting thread.
The Quickreel system comes with 164' of UHMWPE lightweight yellow cable that allows the camera unit to clip on and slide along the length of the cable. The system comes with two end-stop safety clips that ensure the camera unit doesn't slide off the rope. The unit can incline up to 30° when attaching a camera weighing up to 7 oz.
The included wireless remote provides controls for adjusting speed, start/stop, modes such as time-lapse, electronic end-stop settings, and battery life indication. The removable battery that powers the camera unit provides approximately three hours of battery life, and a battery charger is also included. The unit comes with a built-in 1/4"-20 thread as well as a ball mount head with a 1/4"-20 thread to mount your camera.
- Camera cable transport system
- Quickreel cable system provides 164' of yellow UHMWPE cable which can be coiled up for storage
- Two end-stop clips prevent camera unit from sliding off cable
- Wireless remote provides control for start/stop, speed, battery life indicator, and modes such as time-lapse
- Removable, rechargeable battery with three-hour battery life; an external charger is included
In the Box
- Wiral LITE Cable Camera Motion System
- Wiral LITE Travel Case
- Quickreel Rope System (164')
- Remote Control
- Battery Charger
- 2 x End Stop Clip
- Ball Mount
- Limited 1-Year Warranty