- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windshield, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with all Apple® Lightning® Devices.
- Twelve month warranty
At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½” cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail.
Designed and manufactured in Australia. Supports all the Apple® Lightning® Devices.
A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it.
*RØDE Rec or RØDE Rec LE app required for 24/96 quality. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Stereo/Surround Configuration X/Y
Operating Principle Pressure Gradient
Diaphragm 0.50" / 1.3 cm
Polar Pattern Cardioid
Orientation End Address
Circuitry Solid-State (JFET)
High-Pass Filter 72 Hz (via Software)
Frequency Range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Maximum SPL 122 dB SPL
Impedance 0 Ohms
Sensitivity -34 dB at 1 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 76 dB A-Weighted
Equivalent Noise Level 17 dB A-Weighted
Output Connectors 1 x Lightning
A/D Conversion 24-Bit
Sample Rate 96 kHz
Bus Power Yes
Dimensions H: 1.2 x W: 1.6 x L: 2.0" / H: 30.00 x W: 40.00 x L: 50.00 mm
Weight 1.8 oz / 51 g
Package Weight 0.8 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.3 x 5.3 x 4.8"
In the Box
- Rode iXY Stereo Microphone (Lightning Connector)
- Foam Windshield
- Zippered Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty