Keep your gear safe and accessible while you shoot with this CAMSLINGER Outdoor Camera Bag MK II from COSYSPEED. The bag is designed with the practical photographer in mind, with an adjustable 30 to 50" belt for support and a main pocket with a magnetic closure to allow quick one-handed access to your gear. It can hold most mirrorless cameras plus an extra lens, or even a DSLR with a few accessories.
Even better in the second generation: the collected user feedback was the basis for the development of the MK II. As a result, zipper pullers with a better grip, a stronger safety rubber and, as the biggest innovation, an additional zipper flap were introduced. The additional flap, which closes the interior completely with a zipper, offers additional protection. For example, when riding a motorcycle or climbing.
The CAMSLINGER Outdoor Bag is made from 900D nylon to protect your camera from dust, scratches and most weather conditions with the included rain cover. The main pocket can be divided to your liking with the four included dividers, and features two mesh compartments for small items such as memory cards and lens filters. The side of the bag has a small pocket for a phone or accessories and has a flap closure with a hook-and-loop fastener. An extension increases the maximum belt length to 65" and a small finger strap can be attached to one of the side lugs on your camera.
- Holds most DSLR or mirrorless camera systems, with designated pockets for phone and accessories
- Four dividers arrange the configuration of the main pocket to best suit your gear
- Adjustable belt is 30 to 50" with quick release buckle, extends to 65" with included extension
- Magnetic closure of main flap opens quickly when you slide it to the right, and closes with a simple snap
- Nylon material protects gear from dust and occasional bumps and scratches
- Belt extension, finger strap, and a rain cover are included
In the Box
I have a earlier smaller version of this hip bag. I thought from some sources on the Internet that the interior dimensions of this bag would be sufficient to carry my Olympus OMD E-M5 ii with my M.Zuiko 40mm - 150mm f/2.8 Lens attached. It is 1/2 inch too short Lens attached. It is 1/2 inch too short! Otherwise, I love all the upgrades that differentiate this hit the bag from the previous one. The only other downside is that there is no place to carry my iPhone on the belt or in the bag, this existed in my smaller Camslinger. I also need a secure, non-bouncy way to carry a camelback insulated water bottle on the belt.