The LitraTorch 2.0 Photo and Video Light from LITRA is a small compact light fixture no larger than a GoPro Sessions camera. It features a daylight-balanced 5700K output in either strobe or continuous output with a CRI of 90. It is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and can be charged via its micro-USB charging port. The output is flicker-free at any of the three continuous output settings.
The light offers a runtime of 4 hours in low mode and 35 minutes in high mode. The 70° beam angle matches the camera view with no hot spots or harsh edges. The LitraTorch 2.0 can also be used with your camera for flicker-free slow-motion video recording. It also comes with two built-in 1/4"-20 standard mounting holes, an embedded magnet, a GoPro mount, belt clip, two magnetic mounts, a basic shoe mount, and slip-on diffusion. The fixture meets MIL-STD-810G standards and is water resistant down to 60'. In addition, it can withstand drops up to 4'.
- The LitraTorch 2.0 features several improvements over the original LitraTorch including 16 LED bulbs as opposed to the original 8, a CRI of 90, and a body that's waterproof down to 60' of water
- 100-, 450-, and 800-lumen stepped brightness levels in continuous output; 2200 lumens when used as a strobe
- 70° beam angle
- Features 16 LEDs with each LED mounted on its own reflector
- Supports flicker-free operation
- Smooth light pattern (5700K daylight temperature)
- Integrated lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Standard micro-USB charging port
- Complies with MIL-STD-810G specs
- Blended/smooth light beam with no center hot spot
- Aluminum body construction
- Battery life up to seven hours (strobe) and four hours (continuous)
- Intelligent thermal management
- Can be used cordless or with external power
- One-touch button operation
- Fits in a GoPro Session frame
In the Box
- LITRA LitraTorch 2.0 Photo and Video Light
- White Diffuser
- 2 x Magnetic Mount
- Cold Shoe Mount
- Belt Clip
- GoPro 1/4"-20 Finger Mount
- USB Charging Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Incredible. Very bright. Well made. Light when you need it and want it.
Great usability and compact enough to place anywhere.
I got two of these because a friend of mine suggested them to me. I am a freediver and a cave diver. Most of my dive lights I made myself. They are powerful, reliable and heavy (battery life). The Litratorch matched the brightness of the dive lights. I was very impressed. So far i have only tested them to a few feet. But the build looks robust and capable of handling the depth that I will be needing. So far Im very very happy with my torches.