The KingJoy F2008R camera tripod features an innovative multi-angle center column that allows for both vertical and horizontal camera positions for special multi-angle shooting. The integrated rotational locking system allows the center column to be extended and secured in any desired position without sacrificing stability.
Once extended, the column can tilt, with no ratcheting, from its original 0°, straight-up-and-down orientation, to a 180° upside-down orientation – with possible stops everywhere in between, including a 90° lateral position. Twisting a knob on the chassis locks and unlocks the 360° swiveling of the center column and its upper collar.
KingJoy's famous flip lock leg system allows for easy height adjustments along the lightweight yet durable aluminum legs. Pull-in/push-out positive leg locks allow you to set the positions of the three legs independently at three different angles. This allows you to shoot from low angles or on uneven terrain. For stability on softer terrain, the F2008R features metal spikes that retract and emerge by twisting the foot's rubber portion.
- Center column adjusts throughout a complete sphere of possible positions, so you can take steady shots from virtually any angle
- The two included Allen keys attach to a tripod leg, so you're always ready to tighten components
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw fits almost any head
- Bubble level on tripod chassis
- Center column is grooved to prevent its rotation within the upper collar
- Integrated aluminum loop for attaching the optional shoulder strap
- Rugged rubber tips with retractable spikes for shooting both indoors and outdoors on any terrain
- Included padded carry bag features dual heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket, and extra room to accommodate a head
Maximum height: 55.7"
Minimum height: 16.14"
Folded length: 22.44"
Maxi. Diameter: 1.1"
Weight: 4.98 lbs
Maximum load: 39.68 lbs
In The Box:
- KingJoy F2008R Tripod
- Padded Tripod Bag
- Shoulder Strap for Bag
- Tool Clip with 2 Allen Keys
Love it! Thank you