Use the Smooth-Q2 gimbal stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech to capture smooth handheld footage with your smartphone, and then store it in your pocket. This compact gimbal features a maximum load capacity of 9.2 ounces for phones up to 3.4" wide, meaning it can handle larger smartphones such as the iPhone 11 Pro Max, or phones with accessories such as cases and add-on lenses. The gimbal automatically balances your phone, and it doesn't require rebalancing when using a different phone.
The Smooth-Q2 features object-tracking, motion-lapse, and time-lapse modes, and for the vloggers and selfie-takers, it switches quickly into vertical mode. The Smooth-Q2 offers 360° pan, 305° tilt, and 265° roll rotation, and provides 360° barrel roll shots in vortex mode. The gimbal can remotely control your iOS or Android smartphone's camera via Bluetooth 5.0 to take photos and record videos without using the ZY Play app. The app can be used to transfer and edit video, change modes and settings, and upgrade the gimbal's firmware.
The Smooth-Q2's interface features a 5-way joystick, power and mode buttons, and a zoom control switch. You also have the choice of using the ZY Play app for full control of the gimbal. This stabilizer's 4500mAh removable 21700 battery provides up to an impressive 16 hours of runtime, and it charges to full in approximately three hours using a separately available charger. You can also charge your smartphone using the USB Type-C port on the handle while in use. The Smooth-Q2 features a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the base of the handle to mount onto a monopod, tripod, or other support.
- Quickly switches to vertical mode for a portrait-style look
- The powerful torque motor eliminates the need for counterweights with larger loads such as the iPhone 11 Pro Max or when using accessories
- USB Type-C port for charging the smartphone while shooting
- Object-tracking, motion-lapse, vortex, and time-lapse modes
- Charge your smartphone using the USB Type-C port while mounted
- Removable 4500mAh 21700 battery with 16-hour battery life and 3-hour charge time with a separately available charger
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows you to control the photo and video record functions of your smartphone camera without an app
- Uses the Zhiyun-Tech ZY Play app to transfer and edit video, change modes and settings, and upgrade the firmware
Zhiyun Smooth Q2
The metal body feels strong and sturdy which I really like. The battery life is incredible. Has all the basic features + one mode that spins your device in a full 360. Super cool. Only thing I wish it had would be a portrait mode for videos that way its insta ready. Although not a deal breaker just have to hold the gimbal handle sideways to suffice. Things quality.